Stock visibility along the whole supply chain is essential for retailers to make merchandise digitally available. Driven by the reality we are currently living in, shopping behavior is rapidly changing so that online and offline shopping belong together. In this context, stores are the heart of the omnichannel experience. Experts say we’re now 5 years ahead of where we would normally be when it comes to our shopping behavior. Just to drop a fun fact.
Fulfilling online orders with store stock
Key questions amongst retailers are: how can we leverage our store stock to fulfill online orders? And how do we make sure we don’t lose turnover because we don’t exactly know what’s on shelf?
In this whitepaper we will deep dive into the following topics:
- Shopping trends in a connected world
- A symbiosis of online and offline
- The new role of stores: local distributions hubs & mini DCs
- Why stock visibility is key
- How RFID unlocks omnichannel
- Advantages of an RFID stock SPoT
- RFID optimizes in-store Omni processes