This e-book explains how multi-brand sports fashion and apparel retailers can leverage RFID source tagged items from leading sports brands. This enables them to:
- kick-start their RFID journey
- align bricks-and-mortar and online shopping experience
- ensures future-proof retail operations
Seamless shopping experience
As technology has embedded itself in customer behavior, shoppers switch between online shops, stores, social media channels, and marketplaces. As a result, brands and retailers are challenged to make this a seamless shopping experience.
Creating stock visibility in a multi-brand retail environment
Major sports retail brands are adopting RFID for generating stock visibility. This is a foundation for their omnichannel purposes. Well-known examples in the market are:
- Under Armour
The objective for doing so is to create stock visibility and make sure products are available and easily accessible.
- Why increase the available (sellable) stock across all channels?
- Why RFID?
- How do vertically integrated retailers compare to multi-brand retailers?
- What is the benefit?
- RFID in real-life multi-brand cases
- How to get started for sports fashion and apparel retailers