We’ve all heard the buzzword “omnichannel” for many years now. Shoppers don’t buy products the way they did 10 years ago, and the pace is changing fast; retailers have to be faster if they want to keep up.
The bar is set high for brands to deliver on concepts such as buying on social media, same day pickup, and next day shipping. Inventory accuracy is the foundational building block to enable such initiatives, allowing customers to buy products wherever, whenever, and however they want. So why is this still such a challenge and what can retailers do to adapt?
Join Nedap Retail’s International Business Developers Madalynn Lauria & Adam Sheppard in the first webinar of the series on tackling the Omnichallenge.
In this 45 minute session you’ll expand your knowledge on the following:
- Emerging tech and initiatives that make up the modern store
- Bridging online and in-store to form an effective omnichannel strategy
- The store’s ability to increase sales by creating a community
- The Omnichallenge: inventory accuracy
- RFID to enable omnichannel