Nedap Retail is a division of Nedap that develops innovative solutions for retailers the world over. By providing our solutions for inventory management and security, we make it possible for retailers to guarantee that they have the right product available for their customers at all times. In order to achieve this, Nedap Retail develops “state-of-the-art” RF, RFID hardware and Cloud-based software services.
!D Cloud is a cloud-hosted software suite based on RFID-technology which makes it possible to automate in-store stock management – resulting in optimal merchandise availability for customers and an in-store stock accuracy of over 98%.
As a result of our ongoing international expansion, we are looking for a: Project Manager
What tasks will you perform?
- Project management of large National or International RFID (!D Cloud) Solution deployments for Retail customers.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s)
- Management of the risk and issue registers
- On time supply of project documents to the Sales team & client Project Managers detailing system components
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s)
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirement, scheduling expenditure, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Works with developers to identify and resolve issues
- Produces project status reports to stakeholders
- Produce and report against customer KPI’s to demonstrate the benefits of RFID in the customer organization (Sales uplift etc)
- Anticipates and reacts to change
- Responsible for adopting improved ways of working/Best practice.
What team will you be part of?
You will form part of the Pre-Sales team, which consists of 10 people, whose task it is to manage large scale projects for Retail customers. The team consists of Product Specialists, Data Analyst, !D Cloud/RFID Technical Specialist, Technical Development Engineers and Project Managers.
What type of person are we looking for?
Working closely with the Business development and Sales team he/she will be able to apply strong project management skills, in a high energy fast developing environment. They need to be able to support projects across borders and influence the decision makers within retail of the benefits of working with Nedap. The following skills are required:
- Active Listening, Decision Making, Interpersonal Communication (written and verbal),
- Collaborative, Resource Management, Time Management.
- Self-starter, outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident
- Ability to multi-task,and perform under pressure
- Good Excel, SharePoint, Visio and MS Project experience
- Understanding of RFID (Stock Management solutions)
As a minimum, you will have completed an academic course of study (Bachelor or higher). You have already gained experience (5 years) as a project manager in a technical environment. In addition, you will be available full-time and will be prepared to travel for approximately 30% of the time.
What benefits does a “Nedapper” enjoy?
At Nedap, you will be given the responsibility you wish for and are seeking. We offer an enjoyable working environment that will provide you with scope to develop. We also offer excellent remuneration and fringe benefits.
Interested? Send you CV and a covering letter to Paulette Kamperman by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position. An assessment will form part of the application procedure. As a part of the application procedure we can ask you for a Certificate of conduct.