Nedap Retail is a market group within Nedap which develops innovative solutions for retailers worldwide. With our solutions for retail stock management and security, we ensure that retailers always have the right products available for their customers. For this, Nedap Retail develops state-of-the-art RF, RFID hardware and cloud-based software services. As a result of our continued International expansion, Nedap Retail is looking for an International Sales Manager DACH Region
What are you going to do?
As International Sales Manager you will be responsible for introducing our solutions to the market and increasing sales in your region – within the Fashion Retail sector (apparel, shoes, sports retailers). We are looking for a candidate with consultative and strategic sales approach, a pro-active mind-set and hands on approach. Proven experience in a Sales position ideally gained in selling to Retail- or in the software services market. Experience of successfully increasing new business sales revenues.
You will have the option to work from your home office with meetings in the german and international Head Office (The Netherlands).
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively selling our- solutions to fashion retailers.
- Proactively prospecting in order to create a robust pipeline in order to achieve/exceed quota on a consistent basis.
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements through consultative questioning and needs analysis.
- Presenting the Nedap Retail value proposition to end users, key decision makers and senior management.
- Managing all stages of the sales process to ensure consistent achievement of set targets and objectives.
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, and close the sale.
- Maintain and nurture key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies.
- Constantly review your sales performance, forecast and pipeline in order to meet targets.
- Raising product awareness through site trials, on-site demos, marketing conferences & exhibitions.
- Feed future market and buying trends back to your liaisons in Product and Sales management.
- Working in tandem with Global Account managers to ensure a seamless handover of accounts.
- Approximately 2-3 days travelling per week in the territory.
Which team will you be working for?
The team you will work consists of International Sales Managers with different expertise, a professional marketing and operations team. You will report into the Sales Director Europe.
Who are we searching for?
We are looking for a candidate with a consultative and strategic, pro-active mind-set and hands on approach.
- Sales professional who loves to approach and work on new business.
- 5+ years’ experience in international B2B sales with long sales cycles.
- Experience of successfully increasing new sales revenues.
- Confident and able to deal with customers at any level, and to demonstrate/present the value of products to a diverse, target audience and how they may make a difference to their stores.
- Self-starter, outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident.
- Excellent relationship building skills – able to converse with multiple people at all levels.
- Bachelor / Master level (acting and thinking) towards IT / Business Administration/ Technology.
- Knowledge and experience of software sales is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English. Language skills in Italian, Polish, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish are a plus.
What is offered a ‘Nedapper’?
At Nedap you get the responsibility where you ask for and desire. We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom and space to build his/her own market. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation letter to Paulette Kamperman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact Paulette +31 (0) 6 11400295.
Nedap conducts its own procedures for the recruitment of new co-workers. Agencies are expressly requested not to make use of the information contained in this advertisement.