Nedap Retail is a market group within Nedap which develops innovative solutions for retailers worldwide. With our solutions for retail stock management and security, we ensure that retailers always have the right products available for their customers. For this, Nedap Retail develops state-of-the-art RF, RFID hardware and cloud-based software services. As a result of our continued International expansion, Nedap Retail is looking for an: International Sales Manager EMEA-Region
What are you going to do?
As International Sales Manager you will be responsible for introducing our solutions to the market and building relationships with both our business partners as well as our (target) customers within the Fashion Retail sector (apparel, shoes, sports retailers) or Food & Big Box market sector (supermarkets, multi category stores, convenience). We are looking for a candidate with a pro-active mind-set, that has the ability to listen to the needs of our customers and to translate them in order to help the retailer reaching their goals. It is important to have proven partner and/or direct consultative sales experience in an international environment at senior management level.
Working from our HQ in Groenlo your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Actively selling our solutions to retailers;
- Manage the business partners in your assigned area;
- Set clear goals and objectives for the individual business partners in your area, create new sales opportunities and new channels to improve revenue in your area;
- Presenting Nedap Retail value proposition to end users, key decision makers and senior management;
- Manage all stages of the sales process to ensure consistent achievement of set targets and objectives;
- Proactively prospecting in order to create a robust pipeline;
- Constantly review your sales performance, forecast and pipeline in order to meet targets;
- Gain a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements through consultative questioning and needs analysis;
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement, and close the sale;
- Maintain and nurture key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies;
- Feed future market and buying trends back to your liaisons in Product an Sales management;
- Working in tandem with Global Account managers to ensure a seamless handover of accounts;
- International traveling approximately 30%.
Which team will you be working for?
You will report directly into the Sales Director EMEA. The team consist of people with their own expertise in different fields. You will work closely with your business partners and your colleagues from sales, pre-sales, sales support and marketing, in a matrix organization.
Who are we searching for?
We are looking for a candidate with a pro-active mind-set, who has the ability to listen to the needs of our customers and translate them in order to help the retailer reaching their goals.
- Sales person who loves to approach and work on new business;
- 5+ years’ experience in international B2B sales with long sales cycles;
- Experience in successfully increasing new sales revenues;
- Confident and able to deal with customers at any level, and to demonstrate/present the value of products to a diverse, target audience and how they may make a difference to their stores;
- Sensitive to different cultures;
- Self-starter, outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated and confident;
- Excellent relationship building skills – able to converse with multiple people at all levels;
- Bachelor/Master level (acting and thinking) towards Business Administration / International Business |Economics or Technology;
- Knowledge and experience of software sales is a plus;
- Fluent in English is required, additional language skills are a plus (especially Dutch, German, Polish, Italian);
- Flexible, able and willing to travel within the EMEA region.
What is offered a ‘Nedapper’?
At Nedap you get the responsibility where you ask for and desire. We offer an energetic environment where you can develop yourself and where it is really fun to work. The person in this position is getting much freedom and space to build his/her own market. It therefore also requires a ‘can do’ mentality and full transparency towards the organization. We offer the opportunity to join a highly successful, growing, market-leading organization with a strong mission and values, as well as a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Paulette Kamperman by clicking on the application button, and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position. As a part of the application procedure we can ask you for a Certificate of conduct.
For questions, please contact Paulette Kamperman (0031) 6 11400295.
Nedap conducts its own procedures for the recruitment of new co-workers. Agencies are expressly requested not to make use of the information contained in this advertisement.