Nedap Retail is a market group within Nedap NV which develops innovative solutions for retailers worldwide. With our solutions for retail stock management and security, we ensure that retailers always have the right products available for their customers. For this, Nedap Retail develops state-of-the-art RF, RFID hardware and cloud-based software services.
Nedap Retail North America, headquartered in Wakefield, Massachusetts, is the American division of Nedap NV. As a result of our continued global expansion, Nedap Retail North America is looking for an: Account Executive
We are looking for an experienced and dedicated candidate to join our team. This person should possess outstanding sales experience, honed customer service skill and a passion for technology, new systems, and innovative business solutions in a variety of settings and inceptions.
We value executives who are passionate about growing our existing accounts while proactively pursuing new accounts and identifying roadblocks and obstacles to increasing business. The ideal fit will be innovative enough to suggest tailored solutions to common account problems. We believe in a cultural fit between our company and our customers and we would like our new colleague to become part of this philosophy.
We need you to be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial view on life. A team player with international curiosity. Our customers are global players in the world of retail. Our culture is our key strength and we want you to become a part of this culture and our team.
Responsibilities and duties
- Educating customers about our business solutions;
- Cold-calling, generating new leads and prospecting accounts;
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales;
- Using Salesforce to track and report progress;
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing new innovative solutions;
- Facilitating collaborating at the workplace;
- Traveling in the USA approximately 30%.
Account Executive Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to negotiate and problem solve;
- Knowledge of current marketing and advertising trends;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Proficient in programs including MS Office, Power Point, and Excel;
- Strong decision-making skills;
- Demonstrable Business acumen and a deep understanding of business sales processes;
- Living in the Wakefield area.
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to Jessica Vandewater by clicking on the application button and tell us why you would be a suitable candidate for this challenging position.
As a part of the application procedure we can ask you for a Certificate of conduct.